"My name is Michael Hunter. I was diagnosed with leukemia in June 2013 & was told on June 11, 2014 that I only have a few months left to live if I can’t find a donor. Please help me with my biological family or a donor match! I was born in Columbus, OH 3/1/1985 at Doctor’s North Hospital and given the name Christopher Brown. Please share"
Michael is a friend, I’m asking that you all take the time to share this. He desperately needs a bone marrow donor and there is very limited number of African American donors. Without a donor Michael is going to die.
Michael was adopted and does not know his birth family. We know he has a half brother but have no information about him.
He does not specifically need an African American Donor but because of all of the things that factor into finding a match (blood type, dna tissue etc.) , someone of similar descent is more likely to be a closer match.
If anyone knows anything about Michael’s birth family or if you would like to see if you are a match, please privately message me. I can put you in touch with him and his caregivers directly!
We hope through spreading awareness we can either find his birth family whom he does not know or find a donor match. Michael lives in the Cincinnati, OH area. Please dont just like this or scroll past. Please share this! You could save his life!
BOOST. Its so hard for Black people to find donors.
i dedicate this comic to the teacher who pulled me out of class in middle school to tell me my bra strap was showing and that i needed to get a jacket to cover it up so that i didnt distract the boys
dedicated to all teachers, school administrators, parents, dudes, dudettes, random ass strangers, politicians and dogs who think that is a woman’s duty to ensure that men aren’t ‘distracted’
Sometimes I really miss RPs, when you get into a good groove and you and your pals know your characters well enough to handle any plot twist. Then again, there was also a massive lack of closure with plot points, and it was hard to build up to something because you could be hinting at a twist in the story and just have it steamrolled by someone else.
But it was easy to keep up a good momentum because other people were putting in creative energy too and it was always pretty cool to see how things would change from point A to point B.
I DON’T FUCKIN UNDERSTAND DREAMWORKS MAN.
THEY CAN MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS:
AND THEY HAVE LIKE REALLY NICE CHARACTERS AND IT’S A GOOD STORY AND IT LOOKS SUPER PRETTY, BUT THEN LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR OR SO THEY COME OUT WITH LIKE A REALLY WEIRD LOOKIN MOVIE WITH WEIRD CONCEPTS AND SHIT LIKE THIS COMES OUT:
AND I’M JUST SO CONFUSED LIKE WTF MAN WHAT IS YOUR ANIMATION STUDIO WHAT IS YOUR ANGLE I DON’T GET IT.
shush you, Shark Tale was a wonderful movie
MVA was good though! Susan’s my gurl. She literally grows into her own person.
Then you have Mega Mind, that was good too.
I think Dream Work just likes to experiment and that’s what makes them great. They never stop trying, growing, or leaning.
- Guy on train: I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me: *turns up music*
- Guy: I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me: *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy: Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy: Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door: Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy: Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me: Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop: I can make that happen.
- Guy: Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop: And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train: *applauds*